Know the evolution of your heart
The importance of safe monitoring
If you have suffered a cardiac episode (heart attack, atrial fibrillation, tachycardia, flutter, etc...) our 7-day cardiological study allows you to follow the evolution of your heart. After an episode like this, it is convenient to make periodic revisions and make sure that everything evolves correctly. It is also important to observe the effect of the different treatments and to detect early on possible decompensations of the disease or data that indicate a bad evolution.
- Long-term monitoring (7 days) where thousands of heartbeats are recorded while performing any activity.
- Thanks to technology and our medical equipment we transform all this data into relevant clinical information.
- We seek to monitor the heart rate, the electrical stability of the heart, and the absence of abnormalities that might anticipate serious problems.
- The result is a comprehensive medical report signed by IDOVEN's registered doctors specialized in cardiology. that you can share with your family doctor or specialist. It includes personalized comments evaluating each case and explanations/recommendations for the different results of the test.
- Right now, many appointments with cardiology specialists are being cancelled or postponed.
- Without going to the hospital or health center, but with the same medical rigor. No wires. No waiting.
Tell us your case
If you've had a cardiac episode tell us your case to show you how our service can help.
- Any person who has had a problem detected on the electrocardiogram (company medical check-ups, sports or GP check-ups) such as a right branch block, left branch block, atrial-ventricular block, ventricular pre-excitation, Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (WPW), altered cardiac repolarisation, data suggesting hypertensive heart disease or any alteration pending study.
- Anyone with heart symptoms: dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting (syncope), heartbeat that feels fast, pounding or fluttering, tachycardia, palpitations, discomfort or tightness in the chest with exertion (angina) or shortness of breath with exertion, edema in the legs.
- Anyone who has suffered an arrhythmia: heart rate and rhythm disorders, supraventricular extrasystoles, ventricular extrasystoles, atrial-ventricular blocks, atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia (uniform and multiform focal atrial tachycardia), macro-reentrant atrial tachycardias, atrial flutter, intranodal reentry tachycardia, atrial-ventricular reentry tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation
- Anyone who has suffered a cardiac episode: ischemic heart disease such as angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, stent implantation, catheterization, cerebral infarction or ICTUS, cardioversion, cardiac arrest, sudden death, implantation of a pacemaker or an implantable automatic defibrillator (IAD), cardiac resynchronization therapy electrophysiological study, ablation of an arrhythmia, heart surgery, Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, myocarditis, pericarditis, peripartum cardiomyopathy, heart dysfunction or heart failure and want a follow-up for peace of mind or to monitor the effect of treatment.
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with congenital heart disease or cardiomyopathy: hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, arrhythmogenic dysplasia, dilated cardiomyopathy, restrictive cardiomyopathy, Brugada syndrome, long QT syndrome and other channelopathies, short QT, coronary anomaly, single ventricle, Ebstein's anomaly.
- Any family member of a person with hereditary heart disease or risk of sudden death Because some types of cardiomyopathy can be inherited, your doctor may recommend that family members get checked.
- People in cardiac rehabilitation who do not want to go to a health center or hospital and want to resume physical activity after a heart attack.
- Get a second opinion after a cardiac diagnosis.
The process is simple. No leaving the house, no face-to-face contact. No risks.
- Buy the service by credit or debit card.
- We sent the heart monitoring device to your home.
- Sterilized medical material, no wires or wires.
- Wear it for 7 days. All your heart beats and functions are recorded. You can see how it works during the day, when you sleep, when you move around the house.
- When the 7 days are over, we will collect the device with the recording data and our healthcare team of cardiology will analyze it using our pioneering technology.
- You will receive a highly accurate, personalized medical report by email that includes:
- If your heart is healthy.
- If anomalies or defects have been found, and in that case, what to do.
- Customized lifestyle recommendations.
- Personalized comments evaluating each case and explanations/recommendations for the different results of the test.
*If you are having acute symptoms of chest pain, dizziness, fainting or loss of consciousness, please contact emergency services.
Tell us your case
Write to us telling us your case and we will tell you how IDOVEN could help you.
I would definitely repeat the experience. Very good feedback in the report, with suggestions.
Excellent. Highly recommended
The truth is that it is very good, comfortable and easy to use....si the reports do not lie and the equipment is accurate. Now I will contrast these results with another test that I will do more exhaustively these days!!! but I reiterate the same thing and say that my experience with you has been of 10. Thank you very much Regards
Very good attention, very detailed medical report. Perfect if you want to start doing more intense sport.